We offer Early Years education for 2-5 year olds in a village hall setting and are registered as an educational charity.
Our objectives are:
- to enhance the social, emotional, intellectual, creative, language and physical development of Pre School children in a parent-involving community based group
- to learn through fun and play
- to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment
- to provide a specially tailored curriculum for the group and the individual child within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage and following the PSLA philosophy of Learning through Play;
- to work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families, within which each child can function to the best of their abilities;
- to maintain a high adult to child ratio to achieve this objective and to provide for the specialised need of a child of this age;
- to maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and offer parents as much involvement in the progress of their child and the running of Pre School as they wish;
- to function as part of the wider community;
- to be a source of advice and liaison, a meeting point for parents and to be a springboard for children to venture into the wider world.
9 to 12.15 (without lunch) or 9 to 12.45 (with lunch) - (term time only) - Tuesday to Friday
9 to 3.00 every Monday
Children can be collected at 12.15 before lunch or can stay until 12.45 including a cooked lunch (at extra cost) or a packed lunch.
For further details please go to www.allcanningspreschool.co.uk or contact the Pre School on
telephone 01380 860171.
Pre School Newsletter January 2016